Morlando Construction includes construction management among its comprehensive in-house services, featuring a team of construction professionals with proven track records in delivering projects within the established schedule and budget. To manage the construction process, our on-staff construction managers, superintendents and estimators offer invaluable experience and expertise during every stage of the design and construction process. The construction management team is responsible for implementing all facets of a project while continuing to place a high priority on quality.
Our clients and project team members appreciate the fact that we approach Construction Management in a spirit of collaboration and cooperation, committed to the success of all stakeholders in the project.
Our Project and Construction Management team coupled with our state-of-the-art technology allows them to closely monitor progress and inform our clients of any deviations. We provide real solutions to keep projects on course, on-time, and within budget. We thoroughly investigate ways to complete tasks ahead of schedule - saving you money whenever possible.
Construction Management Services include:
• Project kick-off meeting
• Partnering / stakeholder facilitation
• CPM scheduling and monitoring
• Cost control and accounting
• Document control
• Quality control
• Construction observation and documentation
• Jobsite meeting coordination and minutes
• Contract compliance / administration
• Special testing coordination
• Invoice and progress payment approval
• Change order review and negotiation
• Shop drawing review
• Safety monitoring
• Project reporting
• Community relations
• Coordination of owner-furnished contractor-installed items